- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup + 2tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp Chocolate Protein Shake
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 dark chocolate bar, 80%
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325º F
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and coconut sugar. Using a mixer, beat on high until light and fluffy, about. 3-5 minutes.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, Chocolate Protein Shake, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate bar and coconut oil. Place in microwave checking every 30-seconds, stirring very well each time. Continue until chocolate has just melted. Stir and pour into brownie batter.
- Spray a 9x9" baking pan. Pour in batter. Bake 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted into the center and comes out with moist crumbs. The toothpick should not be completely clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove from pan and cut into 9 equal squares.